Sunday 15 February 2009

Thomas


Finally we've started our Thomas and Friends collection. This past summer during my mat leave we (Deaglan and I) often walked to Chapter's where there was a complete set-up in the children's area. I wanted to start buying pieces so that by the time Deaglan was old enough to enjoy it, we would have a good start to a Thomas and Friends train set. I've been paying a lot of lip-service to the idea and today Shaune said: Let's just go and buy a piece already! I was so excited that I just had to blog about it. It is a good purchase to start with. Compared to all the other pieces they had at Toys R Us, this one was less expensive and it came with two engines (Thomas and Percy) plus some tracks for only $20.00! I hope that Deaglan gets as excited about it someday as I am today. I also hope that he will one day be able to pass it on to his kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!